Monday, October 7, 2013

Trick or Treat Street Wall Hanging

This weekend we ventured out to another country town in our area. Have you heard of Wal-Mart Express?  I hadn't either until I went to the town of Coats, NC.  We were on our way to Noah's Landing. By the way, there is a pizza shop there that has the most adorable staff and delicious pizza.  Then, we went to Cary for some crafty things and to PetSmart where it's kind of like the zoo only with pets. It was fun!
 
We also put up our Halloween decorations.
 
 
 I'm not big on Halloween; however, I was compelled to rent World War Z. It was scary!
 
I like cute and not so scary Halloween things... like this panel called Costume Clubhouse.
 
 
I bought it's predecessor, Trick or Treat Street, 3 or 4 years ago but it was just too cute to cut. After seeing this banner and how well it actually matches my kitchen, I gained the confidence to cut it.
 
 
 I love the colors in both panels. I made a panel from the center by zig zag stitching it to black felt. I just may scallop or pink around it but I'm going to let it hang for now. But, see how well it matches my rooster which I bought to match my countertops that I actually hate. Win!
 
 
Anyways, there are so many ideas running through my head for the rest of the panel. I think I'm going to start on these letters next.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment