Friday, October 4, 2013

TGIF: Lions, No Tigers

Tasty, Good Looking and Incredible Food.
 
The conclusion to our Wild Things week of lunches is a lion lunch. 

Lion Lunch
 
 
lion {turkey dog mane, cheese face}
lettuce
chili cheese sauce
seasoned hot dog bun quarters
antelope {cantaloupe}
tostitos
pumpkin spice m&ms
 I'm still debating on whether to let her watch the old Wizard of Oz.
 
But of course, I had to follow up her lunch of bears with lions. Oh, my!It was kind of scary to me as a child. I don't know, should I?
 
Also, I mentioned the Cloudy with A Chance of Meatballs movie, we saw...
Check out these recipe cards I found http://www.wegotkidz.com/cloudy-with-a-chance-of-meatballs-2/

OK, time for me to dig into my soup... mmm... it's going to be a long night.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment